Monday, August 18, 2008

Money laundering Republicans

From my response to "Career Day Trader" on newsweek
Careerdaytrader - as your title implies you have never produced any honest goods that can be exported. Its money launders like you and those real estate agents who are responsible for electing Republicans. The main reason I am hesitant to leave my 100K+ job(at a multi billion dollar company exporting billions of dollars) to start a company is because I will no longer have any healthcare. Even though I have never visited a doctor in the last 7 years, the risk of not having coverage is holding me back as a single severe illness can wipe out my savings.But you money laundering Republicans have no idea how a real good is produced. You think you can just circulate money and have the Chinese, Russians and Arabs pay for our debts.Barack is going to create 5 million jobs by enabling investments in alternative fuel industries and bio technology, just like Clinton and Gore did with technology companies.If you are looking for money circulating jobs that pay millions just to circulate paper money around you are likely going to be disappointed. That is a trick only the Republicans can conjure and now the entire country is paying for it.

No comments: